Yes, property tax receipts are public record and can be accessed through myJacksonCounty. To print a receipt, continue as a guest through myJacksonCounty login, and follow these steps:
- Click Link Account.
- Select search criteria: Name, Address, or Parcel/Account Number.
- Enter the required information for your selection, and click "Submit."
- Choose a property and click "Submit."
- When the linked parcel is displayed, click "Ok, thanks."
- From the Dashboard, select the account you want a receipt for. Historical bills will be displayed by year.
- Select the year for which you need an official receipt and scroll to the bottom to access the receipt link. A print option will be displayed in the top right corner of the receipt page.