Just like searching for your property, the conversation will guide you through the myJacksonCounty payment process below:
- After you’ve selected an available bill, click Pay Bills.
- Click Choose Payment Method.
- Select from the available payment methods.
- Credit / Debit Card
- Link Bank Account
- Enter the required information based on your selection.
- Once you have entered your payment method information, click Submit.
- The Payment Date defaults to today’s date; click Submit.
- Enter your contact information in the fields provided and click Submit.
- Review the Payment Summary, check the box to accept the merchant processing fees, and click Pay.
You'll receive a confirmation email receipt, and a receipt will be stored on the myJacksonCounty dashboard.