All Official Receipts are public record and can be accessed through myJacksonCounty. To view official receipts:
- Click Link Account and Pay Property Tax.
- Select search criteria.
- Enter the required information for your selection.
- Choose a property.
- Click Submit.
- When the linked parcel is displayed, click I’m Done.
- From the Dashboard, select the account you want a receipt for. Historical bills will be displayed by year.
- Select the year for which you need an official receipt and scroll to the bottom to access the receipt link. A print option will be displayed in the top right corner of the receipt page.