When you click Link Account on the dashboard, you will have three ways of searching for your property. No one way is better than the other, but each may pull up a different result or set of results, depending on how you search.
1. For any property registered under your name, search by Name. This is helpful if there are several properties listed in your name, especially if they have different addresses.
2. For property registered at the same address, such as a home and a vehicle, search by Address.
- For directional streets, leave the direction (North, South, East, West) out of the street name
- Do not include words or abbreviations like Drive, Court, Pl, St, etc. in the street name
3. To find a property with the specific tax identification number assigned by Jackson County, search by Property Account Number.
- This number will be listed on the property tax bill mailed by Jackson County.