Yes! On myJacksonCounty, you can link and pay as many property accounts as you need in a single transaction. Follow the steps below to add multiple properties to your account and pay for them in a single transaction.
To link properties for the first time:
1. Search for and link one of your properties (see Adding a Property Account to myJacksonCounty)
2. When you get to the prompt What would you like to do? click on Find More Properties.
3. You will begin the searching process again. Continue finding and linking your properties until you have linked all that you'd like.
4. Click Pay Bills when you are ready to pay.
To add a new property to the properties you already have linked:
1. Click Link Account on the dashboard to link additional property accounts
2. Follow the steps listed above
3. When you are ready to pay, click Pay All to select all or some of your available bills