Yes, property tax receipts are public record and can be accessed through myJacksonCounty. To find and print a receipt, you just need to link to your account first. Click on Continue to PayIt Login, then Log In, Sign Up (to create a profile) or Continue as Guest, and follow these steps:
***Please note that only receipts from the last five years are stored online. If you need receipts from more than five years ago, please contact the Taxpayer Services Unit at (816) 881-3232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click Link Account.
- Select search criteria: Name, Address, or Property Account Number.
- Enter the required information for your selection, and click Submit.
- Choose a property and click Submit.
- When the linked parcel is displayed, click I'm Done.
- From the Dashboard, select the account you want a receipt for.
- Historical bills will be displayed by year. Select the year for which you need an official receipt and scroll to the bottom to access the receipt link.
- A print option will be displayed in the top right corner of the receipt page.