Follow the steps below to create myJacksonCounty profile:
2. Click Create an Account
3. You can create an account using an email address or select a social option
- To create an account using an email address, enter your email address, create and confirm a password, and then select Create Account
- To create an account using a social option, click Continue with Apple, Continue with Facebook, or Continue with Google
- Your password must be at least eight characters long. You do not need numbers, upper-case letters, or symbols.
- If you get the message "Username and/or password are incorrect," when creating an account with your email address, you already have an account with this email address.
You may use the app without creating a profile by selecting Continue as Guest.